We Are Your Safe Haven
Our priority at Spa Gregorie’s is creating the best experience possible for you. However, a force of nature has swept in with the Coronavirus, leaving us with a lot of uncertainty and the potential to undermine the very core of our industry’s mission… health and wellness.
This is an unprecedented moment for all of us around the world and we want to make sure we navigate through it mindfully and respectfully and continue to keep our team, our guests and our community healthy. Spa Gregorie’s is committed to ensuring the safety of all and we feel it is our responsibility to share the steps we are continuing to take in response to the COVID-19 virus.
For your safety, the following practices have been put in place:
– Face Masks are to be worn by anyone entering the premises
– Hand Sanitizer is to be used upon entering the premises
– Safe distancing between guests will be enforced
– All staff members shall wash hands and/or use sanitizer between guests
– All staff members will wear protective masks at all times. Gloves will be used in facials.
– 30 minutes between appointments for proper disinfection
– All hard surfaces are disinfected between each guest
– All bottles, implements, and tools are disinfected between each guest
– Plexiglass partitions at front desk
– Credit Card for payment only, no cash
– Locker rooms off limits except for bathroom usage
– No shared food or drink dispensers
What Supplies We Offer during the COVID 19 Quarantine
If you’re looking for information regarding the different supplies we are selling and donating please click here for more information. Spa Gregorie’s is dedicated to providing our community with essentials for getting through this challenging time. We appreciate the love, support, and encouragement we are receiving from everyone. We are currently using our Newsletter and our online store to provide information on what we have available and would like to thank everyone for their patience.
How to Stay Safe
It is important to remain vigilant about our own health and wellness and the best ways to help protect ourselves and others is to follow these time-trusted tips:
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and water for a minimum of 20 seconds. An alcohol-based hand sanitizer is a viable option if soap and water are not available
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick
- Stay home if you are sick
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue and dispose of tissue
We will continue to monitor the state and county health departments and the CDC for updates, resources and information. To stay informed, please visit Link to CDC Prevention and Treatment
Spa Gregorie’s is grateful for your mindfulness and wishes you continued health and wellness during this sensitive time.
If you’re under the weather, stay home until you’re feeling better!
Click link to download LUCAS-CIDE-Pathogen-Killing-Comparison-Sheet
Lucas-Cide Disinfectant MSDS
To see the active ingredients in the Lucas Cide Disinfectant