- 3/4 cup dates, remove pits (they should be fresh and soft)
- 2 medium-sized avocados
- 1 cup unsweetened almond or coconut milk
- 3/4 cup raw cacao powder (available at your local health food store)
- 1/2 c organic grade B maple syrup or agave syrup
- 1 tsp. of cinnamon (optional)
In a food processor or blender, combine all ingredients and blend/process until smooth. Divide into serving dishes and dust the top with extra cacao or top with a dollop of fresh creme and fresh raspberries. Refrigerate and serve chilled.