Meet Dr. Kevin Priestley, DC
Meet Dr. Kevin Priestley, DC, who has been serving Newport Beach for 40 years and is now partnering with Spa Gregorie’s to provide chiropractic services to our guests. Dr. Kevin Priestley provides care for families in Orange County who want natural and drug-free health solutions to address pain or improve overall wellness. At Priestley Family Chiropractic, their mission is to educate, check and adjust as many families as possible so they can experience optimal health through natural chiropractic care. Newport Beach chiropractor Dr. Kevin Priestley focuses on allowing your body and brain to communicate, relieving pain, and restoring your health while being free from any harmful side effects.
Dr. Priestley is offering an Rx prescription for a massage so that you can benefit from safe and legal massage at Spa Gregories. There are 3 ways to pursue this option:
- Book your massage as usual (call in or complete an online appt request form), and fill out Dr. Priestley’s intake form at the spa prior to your service. No charge for full priced service paid by credit card, check or cash. Otherwise $25.
- If you would like the prescription to be eligible for your insurance, the fee is $50.
- Or, you get a complete in-office evaluation including spine and nervous system evaluation, digital xrays if needed and follow up consultation for $100.
Call Priestley Chiropractic Monday – Thursday 949 6407030 between 7am and 11am to schedule the consultation of your choice. To book your massage by phone, call Spa Gregories: Newport Beach (949) 644-6672, Rancho Santa Margarita (949) 858-9455.
Special Offer to Spa Gregorie’s Customers
An in-office full workup at Priestley family Chiropractic – Just $100 (Valued at $500) Includes:
- In-depth personal consultation
- Posture analysis
- A thorough evaluation of your spine and nerve system
- Digital x-rays (if necessary)
- Report of findings
Both the Spa Gregorie’s family and Priestley Family Chiropractic have the best interest of our guest in mind and look forward to helping you reach your greatest possible well being. Self-care is so important and the key to healthy living. For more information on visiting Dr. Priestley click here