Our owner Angela brought these Pumpkin Pie Overnight Oats into the spa recently, and they were such a hit with the staff that we couldn’t help but share the recipe with you here! It’s an easy, healthy, gluten-free, and super yummy breakfast or snack! And with pumpkin season in full swing this recipe fits right in.
What You’ll Need:
– 1 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
– 1 ¼ cups milk or non-dairy alternative
– ¼ cup pumpkin puree
– 2 tablespoons maple syrup
– 1 ½ teaspoons ground cinnamon
– ½ teaspoon ground nutmeg
– ¼ teaspoon ground cloves
– ¼ teaspoon ground ginger (optional)
– Optional toppings: pecans, molasses, Greek yogurt.
You can also use pumpkin pie spice instead of all the separate spices if you’d like!
– This recipe yields 2 servings.
- In a medium bowl, add all ingredients except toppings. Stir to combine.
- Place in the fridge and let chill overnight, or at least 4-5 hours.
- Divide into two bowls or jars, top with your chosen toppings, and enjoy your pumpkin-y fall snack!
(Original recipe from www.momables.com/pumpkin-pie-overnight-oats/)