For stressed out hair, stylist Heidi Bennett of The Salon at Spa Gregorie’s in RSM recommends bringing a little spa and relaxation to your everyday shower with Kerastase’s Forcintense Vita Ciment conditioning treatment.
1. Light ‘Paper White’ scented Archipelago candle before showering. It’s fresh like clean laundry blowing in a breeze.
2. Begin a warm steamy shower and steam for 2-3 minutes to open skin and hair follicles.
3. Shampoo the hair and rinse thoroughly.
4. Apply one tube of Vita Ciment conditioning treatment to wet hair and work the product through from root to ends with a comb.
5. With fingers gently massage the treatment into the cuticle and scalp.
6. R-E-L-A-X and let the treatment do the rest while you unwind in the steam or continue with your routine and exfoliate, shave, or lather yourself.
7. Rinse thoroughly. Towel dry the hair and style as usual and enjoy rejuvenated hair!
Kerastase Vita Ciment is carried at Spa Gregorie’s Day Spa & Salon in Rancho Santa Margarita & Del Mar, and comes in a set of five treatments for $36.