Rejuvenate your skin at home with a quick and easy 15 minute DIY homemade fruit peel that will leave your skin feeling oh-so smooth.
- 1/2 cup nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1 ripe strawberry
- 4 pieces of cubed pineapple
- 1 teaspoon organic honey
- 4 to 6 drops argan oil
- 6 Tibetan goji berries
1. Blend ingredients together. Puree until consistency is semisolid and not very liquid like.
2. Apply to face from chin up. Massage into skin, avoiding the eye area.
3. Leave on for 10 minutes, then rinse face with warm water or a warm wet cloth.
4. Apply your favorite moisturizer and your skin is one step closer to the perfect summer skin glow.
*We recommend you to use organic ingredients, if possible. Each ingredient used in this DIY peel helps your skin in many ways:
- Strawberry acids shed dead skin and help shrink pores
- Pineapple enzymes brighten dull skin, eliminates toxins and promotes cell regeneration.
- Greek yogurt contains lactic acid and zinc, which helps dry acne and evens skin tone.
- Argan oil is rich in vitamin E and its fatty acids fill in wrinkles and fight dry skin.