Everyone needs a day to relax and rejuvenate, and escape the demands of the daily grind. Here are some great ways to make the most out of the small amount of time you get to ignore the stresses of the outside world, and just focus on your health and wellness:
– Drink plenty of water before and after services to enhance the benefits of your treatments.
– Arrive early so you have time to use the steam room before your treatment.
– Allow your mind to calm down before your treatment.
– Relax. Take slow, deep breaths before your treatment begins.
– Be open to the experience.
– Communicate with your therapist. If you have any feedback on the temperature or amount of pressure, let them know.
– You can talk or not, as you prefer. The therapist usually follows your lead.
– When the treatment is over, take time to slowly reintegrate, rather than rushing off.
– Take care of your self at home. Don’t feel pressured to by, but it’s a good idea to get into a skin care routine at home.