OxyGeneo is the hot new facial right now. Celebrities and everyday people are using this treatment to achieve younger looking skin that provides quick and effective results. The treatment is safe and suitable for all skin types including keloid skin, regardless of ethnicity and pigmentation.
What sets this facial apart from other treatments is the following three-step process: 1. Exfoliate, 2. Infuse and 3. Oxygenate.
OxyGeneo™ exfoliates the upper skin layer to remove dead cells, smooth and renew the skin, preparing it to receive active nutrients.
Oxygenation occurs when OxyGeneo™ produces CO2 bubbles that gently burst on the skin surface creating a physiological response, sending oxygen-rich blood to the area, increasing capillary flow and skin metabolism that results in results in optimal absorption of active ingredients.
The exclusive Capsugen used during Oxygeneo facial cleanses the skin with an active nutrient-rich gel that infuses nutrient-rich active ingredients. One can choose between the NeoRevive for rejuvenation and the NeoBright for skin brightening and texture improvement that fits one’s specific skin concerns.
- NeoRevive E Formula consists of the following: The use of Hyaluronic acid = Wrinkle Reduction, Peptides = Skin Repair, and Retinol = Collegen Renewal.
- NeoBright E Formula consists of the following: Azelaic Acid = Even Pigmentation, Kojic Acid = Skin Lightening, and Retinol = Anti-Aging.
Your professional practitioner can help you determine which gel is better for you. Each OxyGeneo™ treatment softens the appearance of fine lines & wrinkles, minimizes pores, hydrates and nourishes the skin, revitalizes a dull complexion and improves the overall facial appearance.
You can also enhance your facial with power ampoule concentrate
- Hydra Plus: For Hydration, with ingredients like Hyaluronic Acid, Pentavitin, Bio-Glycerin, and Polymer Moisturizer
- Collagen: For Firming, with ingredients like Tripeptides, Algisium, Biosaccharides, NMF factors, Aloe Vera, and Panthenol.
- After Sun: For Calming, Provides a calming and soothing effect to sun-stressed skin and optimizes the skin‘s ability to rejuvenation
- Active Night: For repairing & rejuvenation with ingredients like Black Algae Extract, Salix Nigra Bark Extract, Fine Truffle Extract, Hyaluronic Acid, and Plankton Extract
How Often to Get Treatments
Treat skin issues such as sun damage or acne, once a week treatments are recommended. Scheduling an OxyGeneo™ treatment once a month to treat the skin is recommended for long-term anti-aging maintenance. The OxyGeneo treatment has no downtime and the skin looks and feels great right after the treatment. If you have an upcoming event, then you should schedule your OxyGeneo™ treatment on the same day or a day before and the effect will be well visible during the event.
Book This Facial
OxyGeneo treatment provides the only6-in-1 Super Facial. Patented and clinically proven OxyGeneo technology results in unparalleled skin nourishment & oxygenation, for a smoother complexion and younger looking skin. Results are seen after only one treatment. Safe to get on all skin types, it includes a cleanse, OxyG 6 step treatment, moisturizer,and sunscreen.
$195 (Face Only)
Oxygeneo Deluxe Facial
Our 6 in 1 OxyGeneo facial! The facial that exfoliates, oxygenates and infuses for DRAMATIC results. Patented and clinically proven OxyGeneo technology results in unparalleled skin nourishment & oxygenation, for a smoother complexion and younger looking skin. Results are seen after only one treatment. Safe to get on all skin types, includes Cleanse, OxyG 6 step treatment PLUS neck & decollete, sunscreen, and massage.
$225 (Face, Neck, and Décolleté)
Save time and fill out your consent form before your appointment. Please download, fill out, and print the consent form and bring it with you for your appointment.