Spa Gregorie’s stylists recommend these simple and affordable home remedies hair tips for healthy gorgeous hair without the large price tag.
1. Moisture and Shine: Apple Cider Vinegar is a natural conditioning treatment that helps tighten the hair cuticle and provide lots of shine. It also contains acetic acid, vitamins, mineral salts, and amino acids which act as miracle workers for the hair.
- Combine 1 tsp. of Apple Cider Vinegar with water in a spray bottle
- Apply to wet hair after shampooing.
- Spray the treatment onto the hair from root to ends
- Comb through hair and massage the scalp with fingertips.
- Leave in for 3-5 minutes.
- Rinse thoroughly – you do not need to condition the hair afterward.
2. Hair Clarifier: Baking Soda has many uses from teeth whitening to keeping your refrigerator fresh, one that you may find surprising is its use as a clarifying shampoo. When mixed with water, Baking Soda creates a remedy for product lovers. Use this simple solution every 4-5 weeks to unclog hair follicles and remove product build up such as hairspray, gel, and other styling products.
- Combine ¾ cup of baking soda or more, depending on the length and thickness of hair, with enough water to make a thick paste.
- Apply paste treatment to wet hair before shampooing.
- Work treatment onto the scalp and hair from root to end with fingertips.
- Leave in for 3-5 minutes
- Rinse thoroughly and then shampoo and condition hair.
3. Healthy Scalp: Massage and stimulate the entire scalp with a boar brush, fingertips, or comb for 5-minutes each day morning or night. This grooming remedy will help create a healthy scalp, increase circulation to your scalp and reduce excess fallout. It also helps break up hardened/excessive oils that clog hair follicles and can aid in new hair growth. Click here to view our salon services